The RS212/RS212Ts are light, portable and share the same footprint of the RS210 with and additional 2.75” of height. They come with two driver choices. The S version has a higher sensitivity and a different tonality. Although its power handling is lower, its sensitivity makes up for it as seen in the sensitivity measurements below. I like this driver for four string players or a five or six-stringer that’s a very good player. Good technique/armature is awarded and shines through the S version. A 100 to 500 watt amp will drive this cab happily and be loud enough for small to medium/large venues. With only 100 watts of input power, the S puts out an impressive123db at 1 meter. It’s smooth and extremely articulate.
The RS212s are a superlative choice for the player that wants the combination of power and portability that can cover gigs big and small.
The sensitivity is as remarkable as the 112. It has incredible headroom and throws long and even. It’s another cab the drummers love.
- Black duratex finish, strap handle, 16 gauge powder coated steel grill,
- Sound-isolating feet, dual Neutrik Speakon connectors, tweeter defeat switch on the RS212T, available in a variety of finish options available, for tolex +35.00, custom grills +35.00,+30. recessed steel bar handle,
- Drivers: (2) Celestion neo 12”, (1) 300 watt Titanium tweeter in RS212T
- Frequency response:
- S version: 50-4khz with tweeter 50-19.5K
- S version:103db 1 watt /1 meter 130.1db peak
- Power handling:
- S version: 400 watts AES / 550 peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 14 7/8” deep X 15 ¾” wide X 30 ¼” height
- Weight: 38lbs