The RS212/RS212Ts are light, portable and share the same footprint of the RS210 with and additional 2.75” of height. This cabinet has very high sensitivity allowing it to easily hold it's own with very little input. A 100 to 500 watt amp will drive this cab happily and be loud enough for small to medium/large venues. With only 100 watts of input power, the cabinet puts out an impressive 123db at 1 meter. It’s smooth and extremely articulate. I like this driver for four string players or a five or six-stringer that’s a very good player. Good technique/armature is awarded and shines through the cab. It is fast, and translates all the nuance in your playing. A very dynamic cab and "ghost" notes, up tempo runs shine through with subtlety.
The RS212s are a superlative choice for the player that wants the combination of power and portability that can cover gigs big and small.
The sensitivity is as remarkable as the 112. It has incredible headroom and throws long and even. It’s another cab the drummers love.
- Black Duratex finish, strap handle, 16 gauge powder coated steel grill,
- Sound-isolating feet, dual Neutrik Speakon connectors, adjustable L-Pad on the RS212T, optional coverings available, for custom grills +35.00
- Drivers: (2) Celestion neo 12”, (1) 300 watt Titanium tweeter in RS212T
- Frequency response:
- S version: 50-4khz with tweeter 50-19.5K
- S version:103db 1 watt /1 meter 130.1db peak
- Power handling:
- S version: 400 watts AES / 550 peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 14 7/8” deep X 15 ¾” wide X 30 ¼” height
- Weight: 35lbs
Other fine products